|Deco restaurants were a familiar and welcome sight to everyone in the Buffalo area. This one was located on the corner of William and Fillmore streets. The building behind the Deco, at 871 William, belonged to the American Ammone Company According to the City Directory of 1930 they manufactured furniture polishes. How about that tall building way in the background? The photo was taken in the early 1930's.